By Mark E. Schaffer
A advisor that provides ideas for controlling the noise and vibration of HVAC platforms.
Read Online or Download A Practical Guide to Noise and Vibration Control for HVAC Systems PDF
Best control systems books
Airborne automobile counsel and regulate platforms is a wide and large- angled engineering and technological sector for examine, and remains to be very important not just in army safeguard structures but in addition in commercial method keep an eye on and in advertisement transportation networks similar to numerous worldwide Positioning structures (GPS).
This quantity provides a complete creation into rigorous geometrical dynamics of advanced platforms of assorted natures. via "complex systems", during this ebook are intended high-dimensional nonlinear platforms, that are (but no longer unavoidably are) adaptive. This monograph proposes a unified geometrical method of dynamics of complicated structures of assorted types: engineering, actual, biophysical, psychophysical, sociophysical, econophysical, and so on.
Temporary balance of energy structures is a monograph dedicated to a hybrid-direct temporal process known as SIME (for unmarried laptop Equivalent). SIME methods temporal information regarding the multimachine method dynamics to evaluate and keep an eye on any kind of brief instabilities less than any variety and version of strength platforms.
This ebook is helping the reader get to grips with a variety of mathematical versions for mechanical, electric, actual, atronomical, chemical, organic, ecological, cybernetical and different structures and tactics. The versions tested are evolutionary versions, i. e. the types of time-varying procedures often called dynamic platforms, reminiscent of fluid circulation, organic techniques, oscillations in mechanical and electromagnetic platforms, and social structures.
- Fuzzy Chaotic Systems: Modeling, Control, and Applications
- Block Backstepping Design of Nonlinear State Feedback Control Law for Underactuated Mechanical Systems
- Qualitative Theory of Hybrid Dynamical Systems
- Eigenstructure Assignment for Control System Design
- Applied Methods and Techniques for Mechatronic Systems: Modelling, Identification and Control
- Robust control in power systems
Extra resources for A Practical Guide to Noise and Vibration Control for HVAC Systems
3. If the central plant is in an occupied building, install all equipment and piping with vibration isolators in accordance with the “Vibration Isolation Selection Guide” table in Chapter 5. 4. Make electrical connections to all central plant equipment with slack, flexible conduits. 5. For noise control to noise-sensitive areas, either above or below, consider the following options: a. For upward noise control, use a building standard slab and a noise control enclosure around the chillers and air compressors (see Figure 1-6).
9 --``,,`,``,```,,`,,```````,,`,,,-`-`,,`,,`,`,,`--- Table 1-2. Selection Guidelines for Slabs Separating Mechanical Equipment Rooms from Noise-Sensitive Occupied Spaces © 2011 American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. org). For personal use only. Additional reproduction, distribution, or transmission in either print or digital form is not permitted without ASHRAE's prior written permission. General Design Guidelines Labyrinth air path used for sound attenuation at an equipment room ventilation opening.
The placement of the unit and ductwork in the room should allow smooth airflow from the return air openings to the AHU inlet. 3. The type of unit and the location of its discharge opening(s) should allow the use of a supply duct system that meets the requirements of SMACNA for smooth airflow from the AHU discharge and through the supply ducts. 4. In VAV systems, fan capacity should be controlled with a variable frequency drive (VFD) motor speed controller. 5. Where possible, allow for a vestibule between the AHU room and the occupied space.