By Dave Smith
Android Recipes, Fourth version offers greater than a hundred down-to-earth code recipes, and courses you step by step via quite a lot of precious themes utilizing entire and real-world operating code examples. This ebook is up to date to incorporate the Android 5.0 SDK, in addition to past releases.
Instead of summary descriptions of complicated suggestions, in Android Recipes, you can find dwell code examples. if you commence a brand new venture you could think of copying and pasting the code and configuration records from this publication after which enhancing them to your personal customization needs.
Crammed with insightful guideline and precious examples, this fourth version of Android Recipes is your advisor to writing apps for one in every of today’s most well-liked cellular structures. It deals pragmatic recommendation that can assist you get the task performed fast and good. this may prevent loads of paintings over making a venture from scratch!
Android remains to be one of many major cellular OS and improvement structures riding trendy cellular options and the apps atmosphere. Android looks complicated, yet bargains a number of equipped improvement kits to these entering Android with differing programming language ability sets.
What youll learn
- Code for Android smartphones and tablets
- Use exterior libraries to save lots of time and effort
- Boost app functionality by utilizing the Android NDK and RenderScript
- Design apps for functionality, responsiveness, and seamlessness
- Send facts among units and different exterior hardware
- Persist program info and percentage it among applications
- Capture and play again numerous gadget media items
- Communicate with net services
- Get the main from your person interface
Who this ebook is for
This e-book is a convenient reference for all Android app builders.
Table of Contents
1. Layouts and Views
2. consumer Interaction
3. Communications and Networking
4. Interacting with machine and Media
5. Persisting Data
6. Interacting with the System
7. photographs and Drawing
8. operating with Android NDK and Renderscript
Read Online or Download Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach for Android 5.0 PDF
Best compilers books
Due to the fact that its first quantity in 1960, "Advances in Computing" has got down to current specified insurance of recommendations in undefined, software program, laptop idea, layout and purposes. It has additionally supplied participants with a medium within which they could research their matters in better intensity and breadth than that allowed via normal magazine articles.
Constraint good judgment Programming (CLP), a space of maximum study curiosity in recent times, extends the semantics of Prolog in this kind of means that the combinatorial explosion, a attribute of so much difficulties within the box of man-made Intelligence, could be tackled successfully. via making use of solvers devoted to each one area rather than the unification set of rules, CLP greatly reduces the hunt area of the matter, which results in elevated potency within the execution of common sense courses.
Software program engineering, is widely known as one in every of trendy mostexciting, stimulating, and ecocnomic learn parts, with an important useful effect at the software program and academia. The LASER institution, held each year seeing that 2004 on Elba Island, Italy, is meant for pros from (engineers and bosses) in addition to collage researchers, together with PhD scholars.
- Using Microsoft Dynamics AX: The New Dynamics ‘AX 7‘
- An algebraic approach to compiler design
- Parallel Symbolic Computing: Languages, Systems, and Applications: US/Japan Workshop Cambridge, MA, USA, October 14–17, 1992 Proceedings
- Guide to Fortran 2008 Programming
- The World of Programming Languages
Extra resources for Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach for Android 5.0
To modify a fragment transition, use the onCreateAnimation() or onCreateAnimator() API methods.
GetItem(sectionPosition); } } return null; } } Our SimpleSectionsAdapter returns 2 from getViewTypeCount(), enabling us to support header views and content views separately. We are required to provide a unique type identifier for each view. These values are used by the internal list as indices, so they should always start at zero and increment from there, as you can see with the TYPE_HEADER and TYPE_ITEM constants. We supply the data to this adapter by section, via the addSection() method, which accepts a section title and array of items for that portion.